What is Fluke Testing?
So you’re structured cabling solution has been installed and it looks neat, however, there’s one way to know whether it is effective. The Fluke Network Versic Cable Analyzer tests your ethernet network to Certify your cable runs are operating properly.
The Fluke Network Versic Cable Analyzer is standard to ensure quality cable installation, and in some cases, it is necessary for cable warranties to be upheld. The Fluke test analyzes a variety of components, including:
- ANSI/TIA 568 Category standard compliance
- ISO/IEC (International Category standards) testing
- Ethernet cable testing
- PoE testing to ensure that cable supports Power over Ethernet for other devices
- ANSI/TIA Category patch cable testing
- Application testing to a certain IEEE standard
Using a fluke to test cable runs is crucial and an absolute must. Without one, troubleshooting can be impossible wasting time and potentially accumulating unnecessary costs.
Cabling in DFW uses a Fluke test during our installations to ensure high-quality installation and functionality at the beginning of your cable’s life. This is just one of the many steps taken during our cabling process because we understand the importance of quality service.
1509 W Hebron Parkway
Suite Number 150
Carrollton, TX 75010